https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgACnNP2ep4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FykPDh4pU18 Updated at 9:57 a.m. ET It's not every midterm election year that a Supreme Court seat is vacant — much less the court's swing vote — and the senators whose re-election bids could swing control of the U.S. Senate next year are well aware. Indiana Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly is running to hold on to his seat in a state President Trump won by nearly 20 points. He and another vulnerable Democrat, Sen. Heidi...
- 'Globe' And Other Newspapers Stand Together: 'Journalists Are Not The Enemy'
- Judge Says A 'Well-Planned Conspiracy' In Kim Jong Nam's Death
- Are Job Ads Targeting Young Workers Breaking The Law?
- Colorado Baker Sues State Again, After Refusing To Make Cake For Transgender Woman
- Bills And Bulletproof Backpacks: Safety Measures For A New School Year