Updated at 10:25 p.m. E.T. Authorities in California added two more fatalities on Monday night to the death toll from the Camp Fire, bringing its total number of deaths to at least 79. The number of people unaccounted for has decreased to 699 — about 300 fewer than Sunday's count, and 600 fewer than Saturday's. At least 82 people have died throughout the state since wildfires broke out earlier this month. Three of those fatalities were from the Woolsey Fire in Southern California. Authorities...
- Work After #MeToo: A Restaurant Company Tries To Change Its Culture
- Florida's Recount Is Over, But Worries About A 2020 Election 'Meltdown' Persist
- Stacey Abrams Says She Was Almost Blocked From Voting In Georgia Election
- Federal Court Blocks Trump Administration's Asylum Ban
- Ivanka Trump Reportedly Used Personal Email Account For Official White House Business