The leading cause of death in Nevada is heart disease. Some medical facilities around the country, including Renown Health in Reno , are incorporating whole food, plant-based nutrition in their treatment plans. To learn more about the science behind this way of eating, KUNR's Anh Gray sat down with Dr. Michael Greger . He’s the author of the bestselling book How Not To Die and a leading expert on how nutrition can prevent premature death.
- The Unending Tragedy Of A 5-Year-Old Who Drowned In A Pit Latrine
- SiriusXM To Buy Internet Radio Pioneer Pandora In $3.5 Billion Deal
- High-Skilled Immigrants Call Out The Trump Administration's 'Hypocrisy'
- Sailor Rescued At Sea After Dismasting During Round-The-World Race
- The Women's Wave: Backlash To Trump Persists, Reshaping Politics In 2018