Casino Vouchers / State Credit Downgrade / Student Protests
Listen to the story
AIRED 03/25/11 - Host Brandon Rittiman talks about a proposal to take the money gamblers throw away, the downgrade of Nevada's credit rating, and how much influence students really have over higher ed funding.
- Asm. William Horne (D-Clark County)
- Andrew Clinger (NV State Budget Director)
- Tom Cargill (UNR Economics Professor)
- Kyle George (Chair, Nevada Student Alliance)
- David Schwartz (Las Vegas Sun Reporter)