Nevada is now the second state in the country to adopt a so-called public option health insurance law. That measure is supposed to drive coverage costs down over the next several years and was among a number of bills signed into law by Governor Steve Sisolak this week. To talk about that, and more, KUNR host Michele Ravera spoke with political editor Paul Boger.
- Updates From President Biden's Europe Trip
- Nicaragua Sees Democracy Crisis As President Ortega Jails Potential Election Rivals
- Detectives Just Used DNA To Solve A 1956 Double Homicide. They May Have Made History
- Syria Bombs Hospitals. Now It Will Help Lead The World Health Organization
- The Westminster Dog Show Is This Weekend. Meet The Newcomers And Revisit Past Winners