Coverage of novel coronavirus is supported by the Mick Hitchcock, Ph.D., Project for Visualizing Science , a science reporting project from the Reynolds School of Journalism . As the novel coronavirus threatens health care capacity in Nevada, more doctors are turning to telehealth to stem the spread of infection. While virtual visits are recommended, there are challenges to this type of care, especially in rural communities.
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S.
- President Trump Offers Drowning Restaurant Industry One Solution: Tax Deductions
- FACT CHECK: Trump On Not Expanding Insurance, Democrats And Health Care
- FACT CHECK: Defense Chief Exaggerates Criticism Of Military In Fighting Coronavirus
- Answering Your Coronavirus Questions: Face Masks, Pregnancy And The 2020 Census