Climate change is becoming a reality. According to NASA, over the next century, our planet is likely going to see some pretty significant changes. We’re already seeing rising sea levels due to the melting ice caps, along with storms that are stronger and more frequent. For people living in the American West, the snowpack is becoming less predictable. Summers are longer and hotter, and severe droughts are pushing us to become more reliant on water reserves. Perhaps most notably, those hotter, drier summers are resulting in more and more wildfires.
- Brooklyn Judge Upholds Mandatory Vaccinations, As New York City Closes More Schools
- Federal Appeals Panel Upholds California 'Sanctuary State' Law
- The U.S. Now Ranks As A 'Problematic' Place For Journalists
- 'This Is Morally Wrong': Biden Supports Striking Massachusetts Grocery Workers
- 'Concreteberg' The Size Of A Blue Whale Plagues London's Sewers