The Trump administration says it intends to cancel a $929 million federal grant for California's high-speed rail project. The administration also wants to reclaim another $2.5 billion in federal funds already spent by California on the project. The Department of Transportation is accusing California officials of missing several deadlines tied to the $929 million appropriation for the state's high-speed rail line. In a letter from the Federal Railroad Administration to the California High...
- After Delay, Michael Cohen To Testify On Capitol Hill Next Week
- #MeToo Graffiti Scrubbed From Sarasota V-J Day Kissing Statue
- Russia Moves To Mask Military Trail By Telling Troops To Put Down Smartphones
- 'Empire' Actor Jussie Smollett Charged With Filing False Police Report
- Trade Talks With China Continue, As Trump Shies From A Hard Deadline For A Deal