After a fatal police shooting near Minneapolis on Sunday, former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin's attorney expressed concern that jurors in his murder trial could be swayed by the events. Judge Peter Cahill denied the request to re-question jurors and immediately sequester them. Cahill said the jury would be fully sequestered beginning next Monday when closing arguments are expected to start. Defense attorney Eric Nelson asked that jurors be questioned on what they had heard about...
- 'The Advantage Of Our Smallness': Bhutan Vaccinates 93% Of Adults In Under 2 Weeks
- Studies Confirm Racial, Ethnic Disparities In COVID-19 Hospitalizations And Visits
- WATCH: George Floyd's Brother Testifies In Derek Chauvin Trial
- Germany Is Expected To Centralize Its COVID-19 Response. Some Fear It May Be Too Late
- Police Say 'Accidental Discharge' Of Gun Led To Daunte Wright's Death