Las Vegas will soon enforce a new ordinance that bans homeless people from sleeping on some city streets. For some city leaders, the new laws are a necessary step in addressing homelessness as a public health problem, but critics argue the measure is waging an illegal "war on the poor." KUNR's Paul Boger talked to Shannon Miller who's been reporting on the new law for The Nevada Independent.
- Louisiana Democrat, Gov. John Bel Edwards, Keeps Seat Despite Trump's Opposition
- NSC Official Finds Fault With Sondland-Led Shadow Ukraine Policy
- Barr Accuses Democrats Of Trying To 'Cripple' The Trump Administration's Power
- READ: Testimony Of Jennifer Williams, Aide To Vice President Pence
- READ: Testimony Of Tim Morrison, Former Russia Director For National Security Council