There are more than 2,300 students currently enrolled in Nevada’s Educational Choice Scholarship Program, otherwise known as Opportunity Scholarships. It gives students from low and middle-income families aid to help pay tuition at qualified private K-12 schools. While the program has remained popular since its inception, Democratic leaders are considering a measure that would cap the program at current levels.
- Pete Buttigieg Dismisses President Trump's Acceptance Of His Marriage
- Companies That Rely On Census Data Worry Citizenship Question Will Hurt
- Duncan Laurence From The Netherlands Wins Eurovision 2019
- Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison Scores Surprise Election Victory
- Austria's Vice Chancellor Quits After Video Surfaces Of Meeting With Russian Investor