Drivers traveling through Northern Nevada have long complained about Reno’s Spaghetti Bowl, the point where Interstate 80 meets with US Highway 395. The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) is proposing several different fixes to alleviate traffic and improve safety. NDOT will be approving a plan in a couple of months after a public comment period , which is happening now. Here to talk more about this is KUNR’s Bree Zender.
- Theresa May Faces No-Confidence Vote Wednesday Over Brexit Anger
- Chinese Hackers Are Responsible For Marriott Data Breach, Reports Say
- Code Switch's 2018 Book Guide
- 'Going To Office Hours Is Terrifying' And Other Hurdles For Rural Students In College
- VIDEO: Cosmonauts Slice Spacecraft For Clues To Cause Of Mysterious Hole