A mobile dental service is improving access to care for underserved communities. Drop-In Medical recently visited Yerington, in Lyon County, for the first time. It’s one of the several rural counties in the state grappling with a shortage of dental providers. KUNR’s Natalie Van Hoozer made the trip out there to learn more about the need for dental as part of overall health care in the region.
- Israeli-Palestinian Clashes Escalate In Ramadan Night Violence At Al-Aqsa Mosque
- In Response To Justice Dept., Arizona Senate Says Plan To Canvass Voters Is On Hold
- Pfizer Seeks Full FDA Approval For COVID-19 Vaccine
- 'The Worst I've Seen': Capitol Police Face Scrutiny For Lack Of Transparency
- Coronavirus FAQ: Am I Legally (And Ethically) Bound To Say If I Got A COVID Vaccine?