While the Reno Rodeo is just in town this month, local athletes are practicing year-round. And as KUNR’s Lucia Starbuck reports, even though women have been competing in rodeos close to 70 years, their opportunities to compete remain limited.
The Mountain West News Bureau tells stories about the people, places and issues of the Mountain West.
- No Drips, No Drops: A City Of 10 Million Is Running Out Of Water
- Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Offender Plea Deal Must Stand, Federal Prosecutors Say
- San Francisco Poised To Ban Sales Of E-Cigarettes
- Hospitals Earn Little From Suing For Unpaid Bills. For Patients, It Can Be 'Ruinous'
- Longtime Trump Aide Stephanie Grisham To Be Next White House Press Secretary