Like the rest of the country, Nevada is seeing a record-breaking spike in unemployment claims. In response, Governor Steve Sisolak placed a moratorium on evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic. KUNR’s Paul Boger reached out to Rita Greggio, a lawyer with Washoe Legal Services, a nonprofit legal aid organization, to talk about what the governor’s directive means.
- A Tiger Has Coronavirus. Should You Worry About Your Pets?
- Australia's High Court Overturns Cardinal Pell's Child Sexual Abuse Conviction
- Answering Your Coronavirus Questions: Masks, Ventilators And Making Choices
- Could Society Move Toward Normalcy Before A Coronavirus Vaccine Is Ready?
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak