Latino and Black people are generally more vulnerable to COVID-19, yet they remain far less likely to have received a vaccine, according to the latest demographic data from the CDC.
The Mountain West News Bureau tells stories about the people, places and issues of the Mountain West.
Movie Minutes with Robin Holabird
- Biden Reopens Gateway For Green Cards, Work Visas Reversing Trump COVID-19 Freeze
- Baffled Canadians Spread Reports Of 'Hard' Butter
- CDC Launches Web Tool To Help Americans Find COVID-19 Vaccines
- Tiger Woods Will Not Face Charges In Rollover Crash, Is Recovering After Surgery
- The Supreme Court Wrestles With 'Police Chase' That Wasn't