Across the globe, more and more people are buying electric cars. That has spurred the need for lithium, which is used to make the car batteries. Financial analysts project that demand will double between 2015 and 2025.
All this has driven the Canadian-owned company Lithium Nevada to go after a massive deposit in Northern Nevada.
- Arizona Police Arrest Nurse Suspected Of Impregnating Incapacitated Woman
- 'I Figured It Was Going To Be A Horrible Death, And It Probably Will Be'
- Why Burundi Is Kicking Out Aid Groups
- China Arrests Democracy Advocate Yang Hengjun Following Flight From New York
- Denver Teachers Vote To Authorize A Strike