The 2018 Midterms are just 30 days away, and office-seekers in Nevada are crisscrossing the state working to drum up support ahead of the November election. KUNR's Paul Boger sat down with Professor Lokken and has this report.
- Turkey Releases U.S. Pastor After Two Years In Prison
- Goats And Sheep (Indirectly) Fight Fires In Heartwarming BBC Video
- GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter, Under Indictment, Launches False Attacks On Opponent
- Rate Of C-Sections Is Rising At An 'Alarming' Rate, Report Says
- 'You Look Perfect:' Princess Eugenie Of York Marries In Another Royal Wedding