Wednesday night hundreds gathered to find out more about the Nevada Department of Transportation’s three proposed courses of action on revamping the Spaghetti Bowl . That’s where I-80 meets US 395 in Reno, a point of many traffic and safety concerns. The preferred plan that NDOT would like to go forward with includes a closure of an exit ramp that many deem crucial to the operation of the Reno-Tahoe International airport.
- A Trans Man Steps Into The Ring – And Wins
- Yum and Yuck: The Psychology Of What We Eat...And What We Spit Out
- 'An Indescribable Feeling': Virgin Galactic Makes Historic Trip To Edge Of Space
- Suspected Strasbourg Shooter Reportedly Killed By Police
- Trump Defends Hush-Money Payments In Fox News Interview