A measure that would officially decriminalize abortion in Nevada and loosen portions of the state's informed consent laws will soon be on Governor Steve Sisolak’s desk. The "trust Nevada Women Act comes at a time when other states have tightened abortion laws, and, in some cases, virtually banned the practice outright.
- John Walker Lindh, The 'American Taliban,' Set To Be Released
- South And West Continue Rapid Growth, According To New Population Data
- Alabama Historians Say The Last Known Slave Ship To U.S. Has Been Found
- Arizona Prisons Urged To Reverse Ban On 'Chokehold' Book
- 'Won't Give Up': Siblings Of Jailed Saudi Women's Rights Activist Speak Out In U.S.