A new law goes into effect next month that will extend the amount of time school administrators have to investigate allegations of cyberbullying. Karina Gonzalez has been examining bullying and its impacts on mental health in the Washoe County School District. As a warning, this story includes conversation about bullying and suicide. If you or someone you know may be considering suicide, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (En Español: 1-888-628-9454; Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 1-800-799-4889) or the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741.
- Italy Will Host The 2026 Olympic And Paralympic Winter Games
- Trump's Plan To Lower Your Hospital Costs: Here's What You Need To Know
- Migrant Children Moved From Border Patrol Center After Outcry
- Treasury Department Launches Investigation Into Delays Behind Harriet Tubman $20 Bill
- Another American Tourist Death Reported In The Dominican Republic