Nevada lawmakers have less than two months until they're forced to wrap up the 2021 session, and they still have a lot of work left to do. For the past week, legislators have cloistered in their offices, holding marathon committee hearings on hundreds of bills. To help us make sense of it all, KUNR’s Morning Edition Host Noah Glick spoke with Political Editor, Paul Boger.
- U.K. Military Gun Salutes Honor Prince Philip A Day After His Death
- Colorado Assault-Style Weapons Ban Doesn't Look Likely
- 50 Years Later, The Legacy Of U.S.-China 'Pingpong Diplomacy' Faces Challenges
- Biden Wants New Ban On Assault-Style Weapons. What Lessons Were Learned From The '90s?
- Opinion: Remembering The Late Comedy Writer Anne Beatts