Nevada is now the second state in the country to adopt a so-called public option health insurance law. That measure is supposed to drive coverage costs down over the next several years and was among a number of bills signed into law by Governor Steve Sisolak this week. To talk about that, and more, KUNR host Michele Ravera spoke with political editor Paul Boger.
- 'Crazy Worms' Threaten America's Trees — And (Gasp!) Our Maple Syrup
- New Device Taps Brain Signals To Help Stroke Patients Regain Hand Function
- Gas Explosion In Central China Kills At Least 12
- Biden Spends The Weekend Trying To Persuade G-7 Leaders To Push Back On China
- A Lobster Diver In Cape Cod Says A Humpback Whale Scooped Him Up And Spat Him Out