A federal grant for more than $650,000 is meant to help Northern Nevada law enforcement agencies prevent firearm-related crimes. KUNR’s Anh Gray talked with Detective Lieutenant Zach Thew with the Reno Police Department about the Reno Gun Initiative, which launched last year.
- U.S. Troops Killed By Blast In Syria; Islamic State Claims Responsibility
- Pelosi Calls For Postponement Of State Of The Union Address Due To Shutdown
- Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown Moves Closer To Joining 2020 Campaign
- Massachusetts Attorney General Implicates Family Behind Purdue Pharma In Opioid Deaths
- Honduran Caravan Crosses Guatemala, Traveling Toward U.S.