2022 Nevada Primary Election Results: State Assembly Races
Nevada’s closed primary election is an opportunity for voters to voice which candidates they would like to see on the ballot for the 2022 general election. The state’s primary election was Tuesday, June 14, 2022, and polls have closed.
Preliminary results will be displayed when available, and similar to the 2020 election, those results can continue to change over the coming days as mail-in ballots are received.
Below is a breakdown of the most up-to-date state legislature results in Nevada, as reported by the Associated Press.
Editor’s note: Some state assembly primaries have been canceled as there are no candidates running in those races. Canceled primaries do not appear on this results page.
Nevada State Assembly
- Districts 1-5
- Districts 6-10
- Districts 11-15
- Districts 16-20
- Districts 21-25
- Districts 26-30
- Districts 31-35
- Districts 36-40
- Districts 41 and 42
Additional races, resources
- Visit KUNR’s results page for federal and statewide races.
- Visit KUNR’s results page for state senate races.
- Visit Washoe County’s website to view local race results and the status of your mail-in ballot.
- Visit the Nevada Secretary of State’s website for additional updates on statewide races, including the NSHE Board of Regents results.
- Visit The Nevada Independent’s website for election results in Nevada, both in English and Spanish, and view this video to learn more about voting in primary elections.
- Visite el sitio web de The Nevada Independent para actualizaciones y resultados no oficiales en español e inglés para las elecciones primarias de Nevada. También puede ver este video sobre las elecciones primarias de Nevada, qué es y cómo participar, además de leer este artículo sobre cómo votar y cuándo esperar los resultados.