Like the rest of the country, Nevada is seeing a record-breaking spike in unemployment claims. In response, Governor Steve Sisolak placed a moratorium on evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic. KUNR’s Paul Boger reached out to Rita Greggio, a lawyer with Washoe Legal Services, a nonprofit legal aid organization, to talk about what the governor’s directive means.
- 'They're All Really Afraid': Coronavirus Spreads In Federal Prisons
- Wisconsin Election Held Amid Virus Fears: Here's What You Need To Know
- Passover Celebrations Take Shape Differently To Work Around The Coronavirus
- Airline Flights Into And Out Of New York City Cut Drastically Because Of Coronavirus
- A Tiger Has Coronavirus. Should You Worry About Your Pets?