Republican leaders in Nevada say they are all in on re-electing President Donald Trump to a second term. Party officials threw their full support behind Trump during the annual Basque Fry Republican fundraiser in Gardnerville over the weekend. The conservatives argued that re-electing the president is the only way to divert the rise of socialism in the United States.
- Comedian Shane Gillis Fired From 'Saturday Night Live' For Racist Remarks
- Outside Experts See Iran's Hand In Attack On Saudi Oil Facility
- Saudi Arabia May Rethink IPO For State-Owned Oil Company After Attacks
- Penn. AG: How Proposed Settlement With Purdue Pharma Falls Short
- The Legacy Of Robert Mugabe