Eager to get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors, more people than ever are hitting the slopes on skis and snowboards. "Oh, yeah. I mean, we sold probably a thousand more season passes this year than we ever had," says John DeVivo, the General Manager of Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire. "We were up about 20% in pass sales." Those passes let skiers or snowboarders ski all season and can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the resort. DeVivo says there's also strong demand...
- After Arrest, Kremlin Critic Navalny Calls On Supporters To 'Take To The Streets'
- Trump's Census Director To Quit After Trying To Rush Out 'Indefensible' Report
- College Football Player Sarah Fuller To Take Part In Inauguration Special
- 3 Questions And The Emerging Answers About COVID-19 Vaccine Protection
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak